question about college transfer credits

So you attend one college that lets you pass a class with less than a 2.5. You transfer, and your new college will not transfer any credits for a class that you made less than a 2.5 in. So does that mean in your new college that low graded class is wiped from your record and you GPA and you get a chance to keep your GPA up all over again? or does it still affect your GPA somehow?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in

• I transferred to two different colleges. Neither one used either of my GPAs from my previous colleges. They just showed what classes were taken, how many credits they were worth, and your grade in each class on my transcript, then had the weighted stuff for classes taken at their college.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Transfer classes aren't calculated into your GPA anyways. They just transfer as T.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Transfer classes are not generally included in your GPA at the new school. Your GPA at the new school will be calculated only from the the classes taken at that school.
    Anonymous