Loose stools sign of miscarriage?(TMI)

So recently I've been pretty constipated well for the last 5 weeks. I'm 10 weeks now. But recently I've had pretty lose stools not like diarreah but not solid either (Sorry TMI) I've had 1 everyday so not like all day. I read on babycenter.com that some moms who experienced this had a m/c has this happened to any of you and what was the outcome? I've been eating regular food nothing with extra fiber since my stools have changed and it's still loose. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is a sign of absolutely nothing. Please stop worrying, stop reading those sights and relax. Right now, you have no signs that anything is wrong. just trust in that. Loose stools can be a change in fibre, in the heat/coolness of you environment, whether you ate spicy foods, even if you accidently swallowed some chlorine water if you went swimming. You are fine, relax
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Ya just relax everything sounds fine the last person is right you have nothing to worry about. Stop reading all that other stuff that is just gonna send your mind into worring and you will turn into a big stress ball and you are with baby you don't want to be stressed out you want to be happy and plan for this new LO on the way. Congrats
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Every time I am pregnant I have loose stools .. and I go more often than normal .. I agree with the other pps .. It is a sign of nothing .. congrats!
    ahyesme

Answer by ahyesme at 4:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Your prenatals may have a hidden laxative in it so switch to naturemade if you can, there version of prenatals is good.
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 5:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Oh Im so sorry. I had loose stools while I was pregnant, and one time so bad I had an accident. So dont feel bad, I know its hard not to worry. Good luck and I wish you the best.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 5:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• same thing happened to me. doc told me that when you get pregnant, your hormones help everything just move quicker... often resulting in loose stools.
    treehugger823

Answer by treehugger823 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• i had soft stools with both pregnancies. try not to worry. i did have a miscarriage and runny stool was not something i had with it. good luck and stay postive.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 10:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I would not worry about it. THis happens to alot of mom to be's.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2010