Who's...?

Who's men are bad spellers and how many women are bad at math? I am only asking this just to see if this is something common or if it isn't. I am a great speller but my SO is great at math. But I am horrible at math and he doesn't spell very well. Or maybe the women are good at math and the men are good spellers. Who is good at what?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 5:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me and my kids are hopeless at maths, but we are top of the class at English, i have a girl and two boys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Every man I have ever known can't spell for sh*t, even the smartest of them, some sort of genetic defect apparently...but yeah, they all seemed to excel at math...I suck at math and am a spellun jeanyous :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My husband hates spelling. I'm not bad at math, but my dh, and yes - lol, both my high school kids - are better at it than I am.

My ds is a better speller than my dd, but her handwriting is easier to read, so it's easier to tell if it's spelled right.

My dd wants to be a high school teacher, teaching band and high school math.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• HA!, that's so funny. I'm great in spelling but suck in math and dh is great in math but cant spell to save his life, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My husband cant spell to save his life. I've got notes from when we were first married and dating that he wrote me and a lot of it was written phonetically and I remember struggling trying to interpret them the first time I read them. I am a much better speller than he is. We are pretty much equally math challenged. We've got down adding, subtracting, muliplying, dividing, and some basic algebra, but anything beyond that is way out of our leagues. But we don't need anything more than basic math, so we get by
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I suck at math,good at spelling. My husband sucks at both.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• bump
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I'm good at both spelling and math. Dh is all right at spelling and pretty good at math.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Well my husband is good at math and spelling--even though he says he is not. I am horrible at both. But heck I am fun.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My husband spells like a third grader. He sucks at math too. I went to college and made an A in all my maths & Sciences. English and writing papers is another story. But i can spell better by 100% than he can.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2010