P90X & HipHop Abs/Insanity

Beachbody Trainers get national exposure!

For those of you asking about P90X .. hopefully you caught the segment on Oprah Winfrey last Friday ... and for those asking about HipHop Abs and Insanity with Shaun T you can catch him on the Tyra show Tuesday 2/23.

P90X, Hip Hop Abs and Insanity are all Beachbody products. I LOVE being a part of Beachbody and helping others get healty!!!!!

Also -radio talk show personality Stephanie Miller will begin talking about and featuring P90X on her show.

Hope you all have a happy, healthy day!

MaryJacobs

Asked by MaryJacobs at 7:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am getting P90X! I hear it's fabulous!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I sell beachbody products ... if you don't already have someone to buy from I would appreciate the biz.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

You can log on to read all about the success stories .. they are phenominal .. my Team Jacobs facebook page has some GREAT stories ...one guy loved P90X so much he just got it tattooed on his shoulder/back area !!! That's a bit much for me ... but it is a great program !

Good luck ... even if you don't buy though me I would love to hear about your progress!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Is it a realistic work out program?
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I mean with a name like "insanity," I just assume I'll be on the floor panting for air in minutes. Shoot, Im intimidated just watching the infomercial...

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• It is such an exciting time to be a part of Beachbody! :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Sugahmama
    All of Beachbody's programs are "realistic" , BUT some are more advanced than others. There are workout and nutrition programs from kids - senior citizens ... and everything in between. That is why Beachbody Coaches like me will help you determine your fitness level and goals & help find a program that work for your individual needs.

Most of the programs have modifications to the exercises until people build up to the full workout. We have hip hop, yoga, low impact aerobics, kick boxing ... a huge variety, so everyone can find the one that's right for them.

To help build your "air supply" you would start slow and build your stamina. There are 5 min, 20 min, 45 min programs etc. and no one is gonna knock you for only making it 5 minutes of a 20 minute program; at least you're doing something ... and will eventually finish the 20 minutes w/ little effort.

Message me if you want more info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Hillary Ann ... you are SO RIGHT!

I LOVE being a Beachbody Coach and helping others get healthy!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2010