Have felt like I could be pregnant & was going to take a test today buttttt (TMI)

I decided to go pee before going to bed at midnight & there was my lovely period! I wiped & got a good amount of blood so immediately assumed I wasn't pregnant even though I've already started having food aversions & nausea. I put in a tampon, set my OV Watch for cycle day 1 & got ready to TTC for another month.

Well I just woke up & the first couple days of my cycle are always pretty heavy. I went straight to the bathroom to change my tampon. After I took it out there was probably less blood on it then when I wiped the night before. I wiped & still, not any blood. I don't have any tests left after testing too early & getting negatives. I really don't want to waste anymore money buying more, so I'm asking it is POSSIBLE that I could be pregnant? Implantation bleeding should have occured at the latest on the 17th, my cycle is VERY regular & the OV Watch tells me when I'm ovulating.

Please give me some advice girls <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be implantation bleeding. cause im having it right now. cause my period aint due till the 23 or 26th of this month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Sweetie, implantation bleeding it's an exact thing. I had implantation bleeding with my son the day my period was due. Even though others say it *should* be 4-7 days before that. I was at work at the time, used atampon and went back to work, except for maybe two drops the tampon was dry, two days later I had a positive HPT.....my son is now 5 years old.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• yes, i would test again. just go get a cheap one from the dollar store, i did...lol i NEVER had implantation bleeding and i am expecting my 3rd. good luck to you.
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 1:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I don't thing I would go by an ov watch as being 100%... You should try the ov test kits they work really well.... I tracked my ov by everything they tell you to do and then I bought the test and I was a week off.... gl
    Anonymous

• OP: Thanks girls, I started cramping this afternoon & have started bleeding again. I think it was just clotted so it wasn't coming out as much as usual. I'm going to wait until Monday & if it stops by then (period lasts 5-6 days) then I'll test. I read earlier that it's common to have a few days of bleeding when your period is due in pregnancy, that's why so many women don't know that they're pregnant until later.

In fact, now that I remember I had a couple days of bleeding while on my honeymoon & found out I was pregnant the day we got back home. The doctor said it was implantation bleeding but it could have very well been what's happening to me now since I didn't keep track of my periods as well as I do now.
    Anonymous