Why are people leaving cafemom?

I made some friends here, and a few of them are jumping ship for some reason. I'm confused about why...??

ms.nevermore

Asked by ms.nevermore at 11:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Maybe they found some place less judgmental and confrontational? I dunno what their personal reasons are, but I've thought about it a few times for just these reasons. I'm sorry you've lost touch with your friends and hope you can find another way to keep in touch with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Maybe they got tired of their screen name. Maybe they don't have time to cuddle friends as much. Maybe their life has gotten too busy. Maybe they got kick off. Could be anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• becasue they want to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• All of the above, plus sometimes things change in their lives (divorce, move, etc.), and sometimes you realize how much time you are spending here and realize you need to stop completely to make more time for your real life (it's easy to get addicted), and sometimes you just get tired of it and need a break. I've lost a few friends too. I've also thought about leaving a few times because I do tend to spen too much time here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Probably cuz they're sick of all the BS some mom's start on here. Most people get on this site to interact with other mom's and get advice from each other. And don't get me started on the drama that is in this site ... Espcially over certian topics.
    Anonymous