implantation bleeding.. maybe?

Okay, I have only had spotting happen to me once and that was when I concieved Ian. The spotting i have is kind of streaked and its not fresh blood its more like a brownish color.
I should have ovulated around Valentine's Day, had the EWCM and high opened cervix.
Has anyone experenced spotting that soon after ovulating?

kelleybug20

Asked by kelleybug20 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Brownish is old blood that got caught up on something whether it be scar tissue or something else like a cyst.From ovulation it takes approximately one week for the fertilized egg to travel the fallopian tubes to the uterus. It will take still another week for the placenta to develop and start putting out HCG. So it is possible that if you did ovulate around valentines that you might be getting implantation bleeding. Not every woman has this occur. I never did so I have no personal experience. But I did work an OB office for awhile.
    Anonymous