Has anyone watched the Elmo Deployment DVD

I was just told by my husband that it has Elmo's dad die in it. I am going to assume that it's false, but when I get the DVD I will be watching it before she does.

Is this true though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I haven't seen that but I REALLY doubt that. Sesame Street is a happy show, to the point of being unrealistic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have seen it and no he does not die. There is one dvd about his dad leaving and how they cope with being away from eachother and the next dvd is to show readjustment when his dad comes home!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• We have it cos were going through a deployment, he does not die! I wanna say that there is an injured parent in it, but he's totally fine!
    lilmamaxx

Answer by lilmamaxx at 11:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have seen it also and he does not die in it. It is a really cute show and is benifical to those who see it.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• They do talk about an injured parent but he doesn't die. I would def watch it ahead of time like you said just to prepare yourself for any questions that may come or decide if your child will benefit from it.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• no he doesnt die. i did watch the video by myself before i let my son watch it. i just wanted to make sure i knew what they were going to talk about and how they would put it ya know.
    lenaxox

Answer by lenaxox at 1:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2010