ANYBODY LOST WEIGHT ON

ADDERALL? IM SUPPOSED TO BE ON IT FOR ADHD BUT I STOPPED TAKING IT WHILE I WAS PREGNANT ETC ....SO DID ANYBODY LOSE WEIGHT ON THIS ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It is used for ADHD to slow down, but someone who does not have ADHD is speeds them up (like a diet pill) so someone may lose weight if they take a med they don't need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Yes, I lost too much weight taking Ritalin. Got down to a size 2, from a six too quickly; I wasnt healthy. I have ADD and those drugs are to be used responsibly....def. not for weight loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I don't take any drugs except for Boniva....osteoporosis....and I am really healthy because I didn't take stuff like that.
    LOSE weight by eating less and walking and exercising more. Cut out the fastr foods and booze. It works so much better than some kind of pill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2010