What decade were you born in and what are your political beliefs?

Do you think there is any correlation to the decade someone grew up in and their political beliefs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. I was born in 1974 and I'm very liberal. My husband was born in 1973 and is a republican. Our friends are all over the board.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 11:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I was born in 74 ..To answer your question sure with some it probably does.There are many factors though contributing to ones political beliefs.imo
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• lovin would you happen to be a baby of September along with one of 74? Just curious..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• 1967 and Conservative

TaterTyke
    Anonymous

• 1987 ... I'm really not sure what they are
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• 1987- and im nothing, i believe in a little of all political parties. i mostly believe in the people of america, and that the states and people should have more power and say so than what they do.
    Anonymous

• 1980. Republican. A lot of people born the same year (classmates) are Rep, but some are all over. I've never heard anything about when you were born correlating with your political party. I happen to live in a Rep area, period - I think it's more of a heritage & church thing, at least around here.
    Anonymous

• 74 and liberal Dem.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 12:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

I am a Sept 74 baby
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 12:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• 70's conservative. The majority of people I know my age are as well, and there are a few exceptions scattered around. FWIW, the exceptions are the ones who can never answer direct questions when I ask them about why they lean the way they do...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2010