license suspension

I didn't realize my license was suspended and got pulled over last night. Does anyone know the normal punishment for a first offense of driving on a suspension in Kansas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't live in Kansas but I found this website that may help you?

http://www.defendingkansasdrivers.com/suspendedlicense.htm
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I don't live in Kansas but this happened to me in Virginia I was unaware, I didn't get a ticket or arrested but he had me hand over my license and my friend who was in the car with me had to drive me home. I didn't get in trouble but I had to take a driver improvement course and I had to pay a reinstatement fee for my license! good luck!
    lilmamaxx

Answer by lilmamaxx at 11:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• if you are going to court over it make sure to reinstate your licence before your court date. I just did this in washington and all they did was give me a $200 fine
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 12:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• depends on what it was suspended for.

I had the same thing happen to me.
    apparently it was suspended for missing a court date.
    So I took care of what the missed court date was for, took all that paperwork to the court date for the license and showed I took care of it. Had a fine of about $300 (fine + court costs) and it was done.
    Anonymous

• oh yeah, and I got my license reinstated before the court date too, after I took care of the reason it was suspended!
    Anonymous