did anyone smoke during pregnancy, but has now delivered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I hate to admit it but I did. I cut down considerably but I know it is still soooo bad. Thank heavens she was healthy and at almost 4 still is. Don't if you don't have to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I had quit, but have a friend who smoked through her entire pregnancy. Her son has TERRIBLE problems with reflux and asthma. The doctors won't go so far as to blame it on her smoking, but...

So, if you can, QUIT now! You will both be the better for it.

Good luck mama and baby!
    Anonymous

• I smoked when I was pregnant... i went from a pack a day to just 6 a day and i switched to menthol ultra lights... i should have quit but since my husband smoked too it was hard to quit.

my son was born fine... healthy boy at 6lbs 15oz's not health problems except he is allergic to bananas but im pretty sure that is unrelated
    TrinaMonet

Answer by TrinaMonet at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• i also smoked when i was pregnant. i cut down to about 4-6 a day and it was mostly at work. somedays i didnt smoke at all. the doctor told me cutting down conciderable was better then not cutting down at all. my son was born a healthy 6lbs 12oz. hes two years old now and has no health problems. hes been to the doctor once for something ther then a checkup
    bkristine_00

Answer by bkristine_00 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• i smoked too thank god my baby came out ok you should quit you can before something happens to your baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2008