redi set go express

I recently purchased a redi-set-go express cooker. I like it, but am not real thrilled with the recipes that come with it. Does anyone have any recipes they'd like to share for this gadget? I have an almost 2 year old son and am trying to think of neat ways to prepare food for him with veggies that he will actually eat.

kimmy73

Asked by kimmy73 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• They had a lot of recipes online for it. I was going to buy it but the s/h was way too high for me. I found it in the Mall's As Seen on TV store but still didn't know if I wanted to invest $40 for it. I just wanted it for the little mini muffin pans. Let me know if you continue to like it. I read some blog entries and some like it some don't. My dd had a larger version of the first version of Redi Set Go and it sucked. I gave it back to her when she let me use it. It burned things in the middle and not done on the edges. I hope the new Express is better.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• If you want him to eat veggies, an almost microwave cooker may not be the best way to go. but you can try some of my kids personal favorites! Green Without Much Means

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Kids will eat anything with peanut sauce.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• rkoloms- I am going to agree with that!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 3:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2010