rolling over problem

my son is 7 months old and just now has been able to roll over onto his stomach. he hates it, and when we have tried tummy time he screams when placed on his stomach. the problem now is that he can't roll back onto his back and is causing a sleeping issue. when he is put in his crib he moves a lot (in a circle) through out the night. well, i put him to bed the other night and he rolled onto his stomach. problem is that his face is pushed into the mattress and one of his arms is under his chest, he can't move his arm out and can't move his head to the side. he just started EI and his bones and movement of arms, legs and head are fine. so now when i put him in his crib, on his back, he starts screaming right away. when he gets on his stomach he screams, i go in and put him on his back but he his screaming and shaking so bad. i bought one of the blocks to keep him on his back, he screams bc he can't more like he is used to. HELP!

sleepymamaof3

Asked by sleepymamaof3 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just put him on his back and leave the room.. it might not be that he's angry about lying on his back.. he's probably mad that its bed time and he's not ready..

GET RID OF THE WEDGE
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Sorry, can't help. I co-slept with my 3. I always thought cribs were to dangerous.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2010