Am I the only one that has a sil that makes them CRAZY???

Just curious??? My sil hates my Mom and says things about her that make me cringe. Little does she realize,my Mom would gladly adopt her and throw me out w/the garbage. My Mom bends over backward to try and keep things peaceful.
I simply try and avoid her as much as I can but it's not easy w/kids involved. How do you cope w/a situation like this???? I am thinkng down the road?? I have always kept to myself and tried to just stay away. My sil and brother are also rocky(there has been violance involved). How do you cope????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but I have a soon to be Brother in law who is AWFUL! He talks to my mom like she is a piece of trash because she divorced my abusive father. He told her she wasn't my sister's mother anymore because she left, mind you she moved 5 miles away and called my sister everyday, my sister was already 17, and knew ahead of time she was leaving, and my mom offered to take her. Funny thing is his mom just left his dad and moved an hour away and barely talks to him anymore and he still says crap about MY mom. He also treats my sister like shit, stole about $200 worth of stuff from my husband, bought a car from my mom and then sold it before paying my mom for it. Needless to say my entire family and half of his hate him.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• YES! But my sister-in-law is a heroin addict, so it's kinda a given that she will drive anyone crazy.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 2:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• oh I can't stand my sister inlaw, she's my husbands brothers wife. She uses my mother inlaw for money. My mother inlaw is kind enought to pay for her to go back to college which cost over $30.000 and she keeps asking her for more money. She asked her for $2000 dollars to buy christmas gifts and just recently asked her for money to buy her 16 year old a car. My mother inlaw told her she would give her the money if she came to her house for brunch which she and her husband did without the kids because the kids didn't want to come. Other family members dont want much to do with them either.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• MY SIL drives me bananas!
    Anonymous