could I be pregnant?

I had sex with my ex completely unintended he is in a new relationship but we still talk because of our son so I went over to his house cause he said he wanted to talk well 4 hours later we were drunk and ended up having sex. I didn't get my period on jan 15th I haven't been able to sleep thinking about this it didn't hit me till I didn't get my period this month either I'm not taking my test I'm too nervous.

kolbysmom4life

Asked by kolbysmom4life at 12:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say yes, unless you are normally irregular. Also, if you're not on BC I would say 99% chance you are.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Well its 50/50. You could be, and you could not be. The only way to know for sure is to test!!! And if its negative then you should see your Dr. since you've missed two periods.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• if you had sex, yes you could be :0p
    Anonymous

• personally i have gone months without a period and the doctors said nothing was wrong. so i cant really answer you. lol. but most likey you are. Congrats good luck=)
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 4:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2010