Disney and this stroller

If you have used this stroller at Disney world how hard/easy was it to get on and off the buses to and from the resorts? Was it worth taking it?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3331820

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Travel

• As long as it folds up, I am sure that stroller will work just fine for you. All we took for our 2 yo was an umbrella stroller. It all worked out well.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• how easy is that to fold up? you have to fold up all strolers before getting on the trams and stuff to get from the parking lots to the gates.

Anonymous

• What will work best is an umbrella stroller. Everything else is a hassle with the buses and there are only a handful of drivers who will be willing to help you. (I used to work in Epcot. The bus drivers are nice guys in general, but not very sympathetic.)
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Like everyone else said it has to be able to fold up easy and quickly, honestly when I've been to disney those kinda strollers have annoyed me.LOL..Because they are so bulky,they take up alot of room on the buses that don't have that little cargo area for them, and most of the time they cause lines to stop moving because of having to be folded or unfolded. How old is your child? If an unbrella stroller will work,thats your best bet, also you can rent strollers in disney, and if you are park hopping through out the day you can even just switch name tags and suchs with each park..it may cost a little more but its so much more easy, also if you bring your own stroller, tie something to the handle that will make it easier for you to see and grab yours in the sea of strollers. my sis always got a piece of bright neon fabric that way we could always see where it was.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• OP- the baby is 9 months old so I am not sure an umbrella stroller is best.
    Anonymous

• As long as your husband is with you to hold the baby while you fold it, it would be fine. When our kids were little, we took a double stroller with us (the kind that are one in front of the other). We were able to fold that up and fit it on the tram/bus with no problem. The key is to be prepared and have the stroller folded when the tram/bus pulls up. The tram and buses are the only time that you will need to fold it up, so the rest of the day will be fine.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• what slw123 said. I took a double with me when I went to disney and was just ready with stroller folded when the tram came. I actually LOVE bring a stroller b/c of all the stuff you can just fit on the bottom basket like snacks, water bottles, umbrellas etc.etc.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 4:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• take an umbrella stroller..we took our full size stroller and had to fold it on the buses and it was a pain to do..but nice when dd needed to sleep.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2010