Do you believe red heads have a soul? I not the one who came up with this, so don't get mad at me. I just heard it and wanted others opinions.

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 1:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's ridiculous.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Oh my goodness. If there were such things as "souls", I'm sure every coloured haired person would have one.
    Anonymous

• You didn't get enough opinions when you asked this very same question yesterday? Good grief, go get counseling or something for this hang up you have with redheads, because you really sound pathetic. Redheads are no different than anyone else.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Why don't you look over the answers posted to this same question that you asked yesterday.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/378006/Do_you_believe_that_redheads_dont_have_a_soul

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Don't you have kids? Are they with their dads or something? Are you really that bored or are you disturbed?
    Anonymous

• How many times are you going to post the same damn question?

Do you not get enough attention at home?
    Anonymous

• Hehe, I just want to get peoples opinions on these questions. There just seems to be a lot of controvercy on redheads recently, I think it has something to do with a southpark show.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• The only controversy is coming from you and your posts. That southpark episode is super old.
    Anonymous

• sorry, I just heard of the southpark episode recently, alot of redheads are angry about it. I've seen some utube videos of redhead upset about it, it was actually kind of funny.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Ok, ow. That one made my head hurt. All people, regardless of hair color, have souls.
    Anonymous