king size bedding help????

We have a king bed & just bought a new mattress with the pillow top on it. Now my king size sheets & comforter don't fit it. I looked & california king is only longer, not wider. I am okay with getting a new comforter but do they make something bigger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have the same problem I need to fix too. right now it is just a chore a pulling the sheets back down all the time. Anyhow I think (not sure) but what we may be looking for is king size with "deep pockets" if this works let me know i will have to also go on a hunt. GL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• One word. IKEA. They make comforters to actually fit king size beds with a long overhang on both sides. AND they have duvets at a reasonable price, so you can change the look as often as you like!
    momof2g3b

Answer by momof2g3b at 5:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010