Do you believe that redheads are hornier than others? According to some studies they are.

If you don't believe me do a search on it, type on redhead or gingers and sex.

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 1:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is your deal with red heads?? Honestly?
    Anonymous

• I think this is good to know if you have children with red hair
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• you have a child with red hair? how old?... just wondering why you want to assoiate being horny with your child?
    Anonymous

• My deal is I've been seeing comments on my facebook about a southpark episode where they made fun of redheads, this seemed to upset the ginger population. Maybe you can see it on utube
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• No, I dont have a child with red hair, but my friend has a redheaded stepchild who is an absolute terrior. Alot ot the redhead stereotypes tend to fit him
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• are you serious?.. Southpark makes fun of everything!!! not just red heads.. if you child had blond hair would you be offended over 'dumb blond' jokes?.... You cant take everything you see on tv to heart!
    gildea47265

Answer by gildea47265 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• It's not just southpark, theres been actual studies on the redheads behavior. Search it if you don't believe me.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Again stacey manages to slot herself into the stereotypical role of instigator.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• OOOPsie doopsie, I did another funny
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• you know what, staceynoel, I'm a redhead. And I've been ignoring your posts for quite a while now, but this is getting ridiculous. Don't you have anything better to do than look up stereotypes and make sh*t up about redheads? Why don't you take the stick out of your butt and get comfy, so you can quit being so irritating. And the redheaded stepchild...real nice. I sincerely hope that that kid never hears you, or that if he does, he kicks your butt.
    Anonymous