Bra help for a petite momma!

I'm super frustrated with bra shopping. I'm very petite and small framed but I have a larger chest for my size so I'm finding it almost impossible to find fitting bras! I'm only 30-31 inches around in my bust, but I have a 34 C bra size. If I get a bra that fits my frame, then the cups are always too small and my boobs are like eating the bra, and if I try on bras where I fit in cup size, the bra is too big around for my body and isn't tight enough. The only place I can think of going is Victora's Secret, but their bras can get so spendy. I can't afford to spend $150-200 just on a few bras. Any suggestions?!

Kaybean

Asked by Kaybean at 1:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• get the size to fit your frame and try a larger cup size.

Anonymous

• anon 1:57 is right. I was a 32A thru highschool
    Anonymous

• Is it possible for you to get a bra that fits your cup or frame (your choice) and then alter it or have it altered to fit you, or maybe check and see if there is a custom bra shop in your area that can fit bras specifically to you?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 2:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• A friend of mine was REALLY short and had the ultimate coke bottle figure (so jealous!) lol, but she had DD breast and was only a 32 around and they just DONT make those kinda bras atleast not affordable ones with support. So she would buy them for her cup size and for the support she needed and her grandma would alter the bands and straps! So they CAN be altered the question then is how much can you afford to pay for a bra AND alterations..Your situation is kinda rough...maybe look into some online...go to the store and get measured again, and call around for alteration prices! IDK...GL!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• VS isn't always that expensive. They have amazing sales in both January and July every year where you can actually get some cheap bras. Maybe you can get them to help you buy a couple now and then stock up when they have their sale in July. Their salespeople have always been super helpful to me!

Answer by missanc at 7:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010