text messeging

I am addicted to text messeging! I love those texts with the crazy pictures and jokes. I just cant get enough of it. Is anyone else here addicted to texting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uh, no. I text maybe 10 times a week. And I find the pic/joke texts annoying as heck. My kids are more important that that stuff.
    Anonymous

• well i guess you have no sense of humor to find jokes annoying. I text all the time and it does not take time away from my kids. I am addicted to it too. I love to get a laugh everyday.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 2:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I am a texter but I don't pass on the jokes and such. I converse through texts instead of through phone conversations. It's more convenient since most of my family live in different times zones. I have unlimited texting and probably send 200-400 a week.
    Anonymous