Does having dark brown hair make someone boring?

So seriously sick of the red head questions! What IS the point of them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think dark brown hair makes a person sexy! Red hair, too. ;)
    Anonymous

• And does having blonde hair make someone dumb? (No...unless they're my dog...the Original Dumb Blonde but I love her.) You're right...the questions are getting SILLY. Let's just ignore 'em!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I think different hair colors make people look different. It would be pretty boring if we all looked the same.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• LOL someone is obsessed with redheads, I guess.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Yes. No. Wait. Real hair color or dyed? Long or short? Do the curtains match the drapes?
    um, definitely Maybe.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• The hair color questions have been really worthless,haven't they. A boring person is someone who had few interests besides TV and does not read and refuses to go to college because "college is for snobs" and spends their money on really stupid things such as tattoos and piercings and believes all the junk written on websites.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's the hair color. It's the brain underneath all that hair which makes a person attractive.

Superficially, I find trendy haircuts or dye jobs are boring. I went to a college where the entire student body got together for chapel (all 3 thousand of us or so) and looking out over the people, half the girls there had the same friggin' hair color and/or cut! (I called it the 30-something mother of 3 soccer mom hair... because that's what it looked like to me!) It was a brown-ish color with bleached high-lights which gave their hair an overall 'greying' look. Never understood why they liked it. Of course, people with that sheep mentality were not really people I could stand being with for an extended period of time. It was like talking to a wall past 'hi, how are you?'.
    Anonymous