What else is there to do online

So the weather is GORGEOUS today..and im stuck in my office! Lovely call center!! YAY! is there anything else not myspace or facebook..thats interesting online...games...recipies..ANYTHING!! Im sooo bored lol and i have 3 whole hours to go, ive done my homework..ive colored! lol..HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i find myself on addictinggames.com alot. Theres some pretty cool games on there that you can get well... addicted to.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Porn? I'm JUST kidding. No idea, I'm wondering the same thing. But, I'm just waiting for my coconut oil to liquify so I can put some on and take the kids for a walk
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• there is uno on facebook
    Anonymous

• You mean, besides talk about redheads?
    Anonymous

• LMAO..i cant stand refreshing my page on here one more time today lol...This is the def. down side to my job. love my co-workers (most of the time) and my job is really cool...but seriously...no one works on the weekend..and they extended our hours so im here til 6:30....not just 6...doesnt sound like much but its30 more minutes of trying to find something to do!
    Anonymous

• There is an addictive game called place the state from Sheppard software. I can't get the link to work, but if you google place the state intermediate, it will come up.
    sillymoo

Answer by sillymoo at 3:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Have you tried Polyvore? It's a cool site where you can make fashion collages.
    Anonymous

• taaz.com is entertaining. You can do makeovers on your pictures.
    Anonymous

• I play games on pogo.com when I am bored
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 6:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2010