need help girls can not get my daughters tv to switch over to play her v-smile

i need you help bad. my daughter has a tv in her room she uses it to watch her kids movies that are on tv. i picked up a v-smile for her but i can not get her tv to switch over to video 2. i put new batteries in her remote. could this be the tv's fault or do i need a new remote. the tv is like 10yr's. works great besides this. what should i do.
please help with any answers

horselover2

Asked by horselover2 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Try using the menu options by hitting the menu button directly on the TV...i dont know what kinda tv you have but i can get my REALLY old one to cooperate that way sometimes..takes some patience..other than that...hit the TV button on the remote and try hitting video source, or video input...ummm...other than that IDK without being there to actually see whats wrong! hehe
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2010