Do you know who your friends are? Question about asking questions! LOL

I have asked quite a few questions on here,,mostly earache/food questions, nothing dramatic! I have found that almost everytime I ask a question no matter what the subject I get 2 0r 3 really hateful answers! They are always anon! I was wondering if this happens to you ladies, or do you think someone just sees my name and is being spiteful? IDK how often this happens to you all?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 3:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've seen it happen to others! Sometimes for no reason! I've had it happen to me many times! The most nicest & simple Sweet question can get a uncalled for mean reply! That so upsets me! Why!? I'd get no satisfaction out of hurting anyone or hurt a feeling! Best of Luck! hope you get more nice ones to do away with the bad ones! The bad apples! LOL~!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• You can't ask a question on here without getting at least one smart-ass Anon answer. Some people have nothing better to do than take their PMS out on everybody else. Sorry you have to deal with it, but until Cafemom gives us the option to not allow Anons to answer a question, it will never stop!
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 3:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• From my experience, a lot of people on here have deep seated personal issues and can only feel better about themselves by posting anonymous garbage. If they cannot own up to their responses, then just ignore them. I don't even know why Cafemom would allow anonymous posts.
    sillymoo

Answer by sillymoo at 3:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have been wondering if it were just me. There are alot of moms on here with some rude smart ass uncalled for answers and yes always anon. Guess they are some ladies with serious issues
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• It happens to pretty much everyone..
    Anonymous

• totally agree with rochellecole.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• the anon button is for when your having a bad day lol...it makes people feel better to be a witch at someone on the other end of the computer...esp when they cant do it at walmart without getting smacked! bite your lip and move on...sucks but they get all of us.....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010