herbalife

hey im trying to find a product that helps me loss weight. i am already excercising 5 times a week but i need the extra help to clean my body. does herbalife work??? does anyone have other suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've never tried that. But if you're interested in something amazing that will help you lose weight, feel energized, improve digestion, lower cholesterol and much more then I'd love to tell you about Shakeology. There is nothing else like it on the market and it's all natural. It is truly the healthiest meal of the day. Feel free to send me a message if you would like to know more about it :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 3:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• my mom sells that stuff and she has lost about 50 lbs over the last year. you can call her store and ask her some questions if you want. 830-693-5850 her name is ronda
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• "Clean" your body? Isn't that what soap is for?

If you're a reader, get YOU: An Owner's Manual, and if you're not, watch Dr. Oz. He's sensible, talks about well-researched and convincing alteranative medical practices, and basic healthcare in very easy-to-understand ways.

There is no supplement --at any cost-- that will compensate for inhaling and swallowing toxins. Don't shop for something to compensate for it, stop doing the damage. When you stop, your body will slowly be able to deal with the buildup, everywhere but in your liver (which stores toxins the body can't deal with, and there is no way short of a transplant that will remove them).

Eat real, simple, fresh food. If you don't know what trisodium phosphate is but you do know what an apple is, chances are excellent that you should be eating only one. Use that as a label-reading criteria: if you can't buy it at a grocery store, it's prob'ly not food, yeah?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2010