Facebook pros - help please!

When you block someone, can they not see you on another person's friend list?
I think there are a couple of people semi-stalking me on FB (they have a record of doing this). I think they are friends with one of my friends, because when that friend does her little app. things, they're on her lists. However, when I go to this friend's page to check, I don't see them.
Could this mean they are blocking me? Or could it be because I have them blocked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When you block someone they do not show up on someone else's list. Funny I just did that last week so it is fresh in my mind.
    Anonymous

• Thanks, that makes sense!
    Anonymous

• kinda sounds like your stalking them if your checking peoples friends list for them.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• When you block them they can't see you and you can't see them. I blocked my crazy aunt and cousin and when I go to any of the rest of my families facebooks they don't show up. However if you have a "wall to wall" convo with someone they know it will show up in their newsfeed. Odd. Anyways hope this was helpful.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I knew there would be a jerk in this thread sooner or later - congrats Christina!
    Anonymous