Do you ever look at you husband and think "I could kill you and bury you under the laundry room floor"?

I love my husband a lot, and there is no one that I'd rather spend my life with, but sometimes......
I'm sick and have been for a few days, but I'm a stay at home mom so i dont get to call in, go home and take a nap. Today he had the kids and I took a nap.

Well lunch time comes and goes and I wake up to the boys crying. I asked if he fed them and he says "I was waiting for you because I didn't know what to give them and I didn't want to wake you up" He actually gave me one of those "I did good, didn't I" smiles too.

Normally he's on top of it, but today.... Today I could have stabbed him in the neck. Its times like these when I know for sure i love him, because any other man couldn't stand a chance.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but mainly because we don't have a laundry room.

Man, I wish we had a laundry room.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 6:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Haha, I'm sure many have had similar thoughts.
    Anonymous

• lol the "i did good, didnt i?" look would've got me. like f'ing shit. they are crying cuz they are hungry- feed them! you're their dad- YOU figure how much to give them.. lol

but i dont have a DH but if i did- i'd be in the same boat as you!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 4:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• That is so funny I feel that way too, when I sleep in on my Dh's weekend and he is with our DD I wake up and ask what she ate and sometimes it is cookies, and he says it like it is normal and ok to feed a 20 month old cookies for breakfast. I love him to death but I can see his death many times. LOL any other person would be dead and gone by now. So glad it isn't just me.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Hahaha Oh I know those days.
    My husband is king of the "I did good, didn't I?" look. We have two children, one year and four months, and he still acts as though he doesn't know what he's doing. Even though he's done every 'job' that goes along with the kids. It's amazing, I tell ya. I know for a fact that sometimes I think the same way you explained. Like you said, it definately shows love, because no other man would stand a chance.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• rolling on flooryou are not alone! My son is almost 17 yo and DH still hasn't figured out how to parent on his own! 

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Nope--we've watched to many real crime shows to know that we would NEVER get away with it! Especially with the invention of Luminol!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• maybe you could just pile all the laundry on top of him and let him suffocate....you could tell the police it was a tragic laundry room accident LOL

Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 4:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• It could be worse--a whole lot worse, I hope you are just joking.
    Anonymous

• So sad...i have those moments that i just have to look at him...and ask him..REALLY?! Thats what you came up with...like instead of dinner, you wanted him to shut up so you gave him finger foods!? NO GET UR BUTT UP AND FEED HIM! we dont have those days very often but Lord knows when they come around I tend to make his life ten times worse in the following days!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010