Let's Play Pretend .. Shall We?

Let's pretend you have an at home business .. What would your at home business be?

Again, this is pretending you have the money and the resources.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 4:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to make candles from scratch..Make them myself and have all kinds of flavors and styles..Also I would love to have a yoga studio and teach yoga and meditation classes..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 4:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I think I would be a great at home caterer I am really good with food and ideas for it, but my kitchen wouldn't support it well.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I'd Love to help DH with his raising free range Chicken/Chick/Egg business. He'd love to do! (More so now since he lost his job of going on 25 Yerars. He's been unemployed for 13 months). Myself, I'd Love to own my own Classic/ Muscle Car Shop!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Party Planner--weddings and other upscale events! My second choice would be Interior Decorator. I LOVE spending other people's money!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I would be a masseuse. I would cater to women and would prefer retired or sahms so that I wasnt working when my kids were home.  I live in a good area for it.

Anonymous

• LoriKeet

Party Planner--weddings and other upscale events! My second choice would be Interior Decorator. I LOVE spending other people's money!!! LOL :o)

~~~~~

Oh wow! ( At the risk of giving you heart failure :O) ) Me, too. Only not so much upscale as quirky and unusual-theme-ish events. I love the challenge that can present (like a nearly life-sized cardboard cut-out of a VW van for a 60's party once.) And for that same reason, too, haha. What's not to love about satisfying my need to create and decorate with someone else's money, right? I just need a people person to deal with clients while I'm the reclusive, eccentric talent. sigh.

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Taking the risk of sounding boring compared to the rest of the answers I always wanted to have an accountant-bookkeeper-tax prep business. My other thought was real estate broker or home inspection. Maybe someday I'll know what I want to be when I grow up!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Wedding planner for sure. That would be my dream job at home or not.
    Anonymous

• OP Here -

I'll answer my own question.

I would like to turn my Garage into a portrait studio.
    I would also love to help my husband start up a computer repair shop. He loves computers and really has a knack for it. He's always wanted to have a local computer repair shop.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2010