Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Hello I am a single parent of a cute little 17 months girl. Our house burned down last December and we are trying to get out of my parents house. It's just too many people not enough room. I go to VVC . Taking three classes all at night, so I can be with her during the day. I can't afford much. I make payments on my car every month and after that I don't have much to work with. My credit is so bad that I can't sign for an apartment in the High Desert. Need to know if there is any single going to be mothers, single women or single moms that would like to rent us a room or get a place together. Please help!

Answer Question

Asked by BlueyedRnystorm at 4:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • You can get a co-signer for a lease at an apartment. Your parents may be able to, and you could always get a studio or 1 bedroom until things get better.

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.