Would anyone like to share some great recipes that will help me lose this baby weight!!x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• water :(
    Anonymous

• we do a stir fry every week with fresh veggies, brown rice and usually chicken, with all natural stir fry sauce. it is very easy!
    i also like to have 5 salads a week with swiss chard, collards, kale, spinach and regular veggies like tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers...i like to add nuts too. i don't use a dressing. anyhow, those greens are very good for you, and very hard to eat! it takes a long time to chew, and when i first started eating these salads my jaw was actually tired! and then of course you do need your water too! 2-3 liters a day. cut the processed foods. don't forget a bit of exercise!
    good luck to you and your weight loss!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Use whole grain pastas in place of the regular. I like to roast cherry tomatoes in the oven (350 for 10-15 minutes), grill some chicken with herbs and some garlic, chop the chicken and toss the tomatoes in with in, then toss it all with whole grain penne. It is a really adaptable combination. You can use different herbs, add some red peppers to the tomatoes, throw some green onion in with the chicken, use something other than chicken, just use the tomatoes and pasta....the only limit is your imagination. A salad of mixed greens with a light dressing and a glass of water or juice to go with it......Now I'm hungry lol. Substituting healthier ingredients in favorite recipes is a great way to get your feet in the water. You should also exercise 30 minutes 2-3 days a week if you can find the time.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 6:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• best diet ever... www.babycenter.com/babyweight.
    I lost 17lbs in 1 month eating more than ever. Super healthy for a new mommy too!
    Anonymous