Soooo...Obama IS heavily connected to ACORN--even though he consistently denied it!

Is anyone else NOT surprised?!

Pre 2008 election:
“When I ran project vote, the voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it. Once I was elected [to the Senate] there wasn’t a campaign that ACORN worked on down in Springfield that I wasn’t right there with you. Since I have been in the United States Senate I’ve been always a partner with ACORN as well. I’ve been fighting with ACORN, along side ACORN, on issues you care about my entire career.”

Post 2008 election:
"There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected official, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPJwu3wUcU

4

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 5:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama is an Inexperienced puppet that Primarily knows the ACORN way.. ACORN is practically the onlything on his resume outside of college and politician. It's been noted that ACORN is a fraud. Luckily the American people are waking up the unCHANGED and HOPEless liberal way of politics.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• What can you say? Obama is a squirl.
    Anonymous

• Not surprised always knew

Black Betty
    Anonymous

• Nada bit!!!

2
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Obama voters must have short term memory. Or closed minded. Either one.

soju
    Anonymous

***
    I think it's more a case of selective amnesia or not wanting to let the controversy muddy up the "awesomeness that is Barack Obama!!!" LMAO!

Rizzo
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• He never said he was NOT affiliated at one point with ACORN, only that they didn't run his campaign, WHAT are you talking about???

Anonymous

• Where did he DENY he worked with Acorn?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Wow. This ? has been up for more than 2 hours. Where are all the defenders? Funny how they hide when something like this is brought up.

Those of us who could see that the emperor had no clothes are not surprised at all, we've known this for some time now. Hopefully some of the dazed and confused ones will awaken from their self-induced coma and see the light, and see this mini Napoleon for what he is.

Folgers
    Anonymous

• He is trying to distance himself. What a surprise.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2010