What could it be?

My right arm is killing me..my vein will sometimes swell up and my arm will start hurting and it goes up into the top of my arm and it hurts to move it or bend it..It has been happening for a while and im just trying to find out what it could be or if it has happened to anyone else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Health

• I would say get it looked at for sure. My firned was having trouble with pain in her arm. She finally went in because her whole arm was swollen. It was a blod clot and had it dislodged and moved to her lungs (which was the path it would have taken) it would have killed her.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 5:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Sweetheart, gooooo tooooo the doctor! That can't possibly be normal! I hope you get to the root of this SOON!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 5:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• the pain will come and go and there are times it wont hurt for a few days but then it comes back
    Anonymous