Cat leaving skids mark on the carpet...

and every friggin where she goes! She had babies 2 wks ago and I know her "cleaning" them is causing it. Is there anything out there that I can use to kinda "plug her up". She's really furry back there and is not keeping it very clean either. I'm just about ready to stick her in the enclosed porch but I don't want the babies to get cold. Anyone??

rotPferd

Asked by rotPferd at 5:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pets

• I would just give her a "trap door" on her rear end. just shave her a bit back there so that stuff can't cling to her fur
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I am a vet tech and she is probably having lose stool, anal glands need to be expressed or she has worms. What kind of food is she eating? Hopefully kitten food because she is nursing. But you may need to take her in to get her checked out.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I hope you find some patinece with her. I know a mess isn't any fun. But she's going through a lot. If you had issues after giving birth. You'd hope someone would care and help you. right? Please make sure she is Healthy and Eating Well! You're not giving her milk or foods she shouldn't have are you? She should have a very good diet. I hope this works out soon. I know I've been there. It gets Stressful but its not her fault!! Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I thought about shaving her back there but it was hard enough to wash it for her and getting all scratched up in the process. She only eats cat food and cat treats since day one. Aw well, guess I'll keep cleaning til the babies wean. Thanx anyway.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 10:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2010