What kind of "stupid" things made you cry while you were/are pregnant?

For me, an animal shelter commercial.

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I cried over a TMobile commercial. Yes im serious. Our bill was past due and my DH was going to pay it with in the next hour and i saw the comm. and realized my phone didnt work and just bawled my eyes out...yea strange i know lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• ha for me it was stupid shows like maury when they had dna testing! You are not the Father!!! I would start bawling lmao!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 5:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• When I was pregnant I cried when I couldn't tie my tennis shoes. I couldn't tie them before I put them on because I couldn't reach my foot to help slip them on when there were tied.

My 10 yr old used to tie them for me.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Everything...Happy or sad, and I am not usually an emotinal person. I hated people who cried at movies and all the sudden I became one. 2 years later I still am not in full control of my emotions.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 5:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I went hysterical when my hubby cut our sons hair for the first time. i told him to use scissors to trim it and it took out the clippers and buzzed it... I haven't cried that hard in a long time..
    Got teary eyes because I wanted a garlic chicken stuffed crust pizza so badly and there was no way for me to get one. I know its ridicules but oh well.
    Anonymous

• I know what commercial you are talking about!!lol aspca..... diaper commercials for me, silly hu
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I cried over EVERYTHING with DD. This is my second pregnancy, and the first time I really lost control was lastnight. I wanted pancakes with butter pecan syrup from IHOP. But that would mean having to wake DD up, get her dressed, drive 45 minutes to the nearest IHOP, and try to make it back home without falling asleep (it was 11pm)... I bawled like never before, and I was mad at the world.... LOL. DH is working out of town right now, and he pretty much thought I had went insane when I called lastnight begging him to come home! haha! hormones!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 6:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Hallmark card commercials, come to think of it they pretty much still make me cry and my "baby" will be 21 in April.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• We were at IHOP last night and as I took DD to the restroom I noticed a homeless guy sitting at a booth with just coffee and everyone around looked very uncomfortable. As we walked back he had nickels and pennies laid on the table and he was counting them. When I paid, the cashier actually apologized for the "stinky" guy being there. I told hubby as we were leaving and since he hadn't noticed... he went right back in the restaurant to pay the guy's tab. Stuff like that normally gets to me, but never to the point of crying! People were just so rude, like he had no right to get in out of the cold, since he was dirty and had only change to pay with.

oh, & i seriously have to change the channel when the animal shelter commercials come on now
    Anonymous

• I remember when I was pregnant with my first son I cried over food... :-). I sent Dh to a restraunt down the street to get me a sandwich and when he got back he took a bite and I cried for like an hour. The funniest part was my BIL was there (he had already had 4 kids at the time) and all he said was (in a very serious voice) "you NEVER tough a pregnant woman's food, bro" it was so funny
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 7:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010