How do I know my Chase debit PIN?

I jut opened an account with Chase and received my debit card. I activated it over the phone but the information it came with does not include a pin number. I didn't choose one while ordering it either. I wasn't asked to make one while activating it over the phone. It says available for immediate use but how do I know my pin? I've looked all over the website. It's the weekend so I'm not expecting any help from costumer service. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• they will send you the pin in the mail.....seperate from card for security
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 5:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I'd go in to your bank account online and if that's not set up with a un pw then set it up. In there is probably an option to find out what you need to know -to reset pin.

Chase is a pretty major bank -they should have decent help but maybe you're not giving enough i d info to satisfy them to help you further.

My bank lets reps reset pins from their end, really handy. But they are bears about id - ya almost gotta tell them which came first three years ago a month ago that day poo or pee. lol
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• they send the pin in a separate mailing from the card. It's a security thing ... should come in the mail within a week of the card.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Or its the same pin number you used for the last debit card.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• One time I received my new debit card, but didn't get the pin number. So I went into the bank (which you can't do until Monday) and the customer service rep reset the pin for me.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• They do send the pin seperately....for security reasons. Look for plain envelopes....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I used to work for Chase - you can wait for the pin in the mail, or take it with your ID to any office and ask to reset it to a number you'll remember easily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2010