early miscarage? *TMI

if you are only 3-4 weeks pregnant possibly (no positive test yet) but all the pregnancy symptoms and you miscarry how do you know? Do you have to see a Dr. this early? Like I said not even sure because pregnancy test was too soon for me to know yet but I am having some weird mucusy brownish red bleeding (light though) and it isn't time for my period until the 2ndish. thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well to me that sounds like implantation bleeding, it happens a week before your period and a lot o people confuse it for a period, a miscarriage generally you bleed a lot and have clots. You should wait a few more days and take another test.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I agree with truealaskan mom sounds like implantation bleeding. GL!
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I would just wait and see what happens...do another test in a few days.... If you aren't pregnant I don't think you need to see a doctor about that. See how things go through the next cycle.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2010