Where is someplace that has go karts or bumper cars or something fun for a boy who loves trucks to do?

we were going to driver 2 hrs so he could see a mini monster truck show for his second bday but its just too far, i guess chuck e cheese is still an option, but its chuck e cheese, with no party goers....

looking for something in the greater los angeles area with trucks or cars or something similar

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Go to google and type in "greater los angeles area + go karts" or bumper cars.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Well I don't think go karts or bumper cars are very appropriate for a 2 year old. But if you're going just so he can see them then try Boomers. I think they have them in LA> Too bad you just missed Monster Jam (Monster truck show) in the So Cal area. Google car shows in your area. I know they always have them going on in San Diego and I'd assume they do too in LA.
    Anonymous