What "fashion phases" have you gone through?

I used to dress preppy in middle school, I wore A&F and Aero stuff. Then in high school I went totally punk and goth. Oh, those were the days xD

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lets see, did the hippie thing (kinda still do- what with the comfy sandals & sun dresses and easy pants and such).... did the "goth" thing when I was about 12. Have had my hair a million different way, including every color of the rainbow (some people still call me skittles), oh- I shaved it too (years before the brittany incident)... um... lets see, the "grunge" revolution... yep, was there too- still have a bunch of my flannel.

everyone pretty much leaves me alone about my "style" which is defined as this... "I really love this shirt, these pants, my favorite shoes, and my hair sucks so I'll wear a hat... why does it matter if it doesn't match?"
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• neon,big hair,crunchy bangs,spiral perm
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• :) I think I wanted to be Punky Brewster when I was younger LOL
    just kind of normal in highschool
    sadly, a bit skanky for a few years after highschool... worked bar/front door of a dance club (not stripper club! BTW)
    a little bit CLASSIC goth, not the little brats shopping Hot Topic LOL
    now I call it Mommy clothes :D or PJs if I'm at home ;o)
    Anonymous

• Leg warmers and banana clips.  Nuff said!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Ehh once in elem/middle school I was kind of a tom boy. I tried to get into the whole girly thing it just didn't work out lol. Once I stopped trying to "fit in" I just wore clothes that fit, looked half decent and were comfy. Still do!
    Anonymous

• Crunchy bangs LOL

I'm so glad I wasn't alive for most of the 80's and don't remember the first half of the 90's.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I went through a brady bunch phase in high school. I wore the bright bell bottoms with different colored pockets, the 60's/70's shirts and the platform shoes lol. I also went through a skater phase and though it wasnt a goth phase, I did wear black and dyed my hair a lot in college. Now I am kinda a mix of all phases.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• In high school I was Gap/Aero/Express..College kinda of slutty, I had the body for it,lol..Now I'm kind of back to Gap/American Eagle..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 7:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• beads,. roman sandals, tie dye (the original), fringed vests...yes admitting to flower power. Plaid bell bottoms, peasent blouses...go look in the stores..all the styles that are 'in' right now are straight from 1975. Spandex and huge t-shirt with "rings", leg warmers and mega big hair....I sorta gave up fads after that. I'm a jeans and tshirt Mom and Grandma now..fads are for the young.
    Anonymous

• I had long hair past my thighs . But that got old after 4 years.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2010