How do I keep my mouth SHUT and say YES to everyone at work?

I NEED YOUR HELP FAST !
I HAVE to LEARN to keep my mouth shut and not give my TRUE response or opinions. I NEED to learn this ASAP. I have to work, I have to keep this job. Please tell me how to do this.
I work with very immature inconsiderate people and the boss just loves having control over people, the boss is a BULLY and uses the power of control. Please don't tell me to turn them in or any politically correct humane right ways of doing this. I just REALLY NEED to LEARN how to SHUT UP and say YES! I'm begging for your help. Some one out there must understand what I'm going through.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• keep it cool and profressional. keep your emotions OUTSIDE work. but also , keep a log of any illegal abuses. and report them
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Read Dr. Laura's book "Stop Whining and Start Living." Seriously. It saved my marriage. It's a great book. You can buy it from Amazon.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• just shut up and say yes - duh.
    Anonymous

• It is definitely to get your Linkedin profile updated and start your stealth job search. There are lots of great tips, and support, in the Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• If it doesn't affect your paycheck , stay out of it. Do your job & go home
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Not sure you will ever become opinion-less if you are struggling this much; start a biz from home & then quit your job... If you have no ideas for working from home, try internet marketing - it requires learning some skills, but it is fun and rewarding when you make it work. You can find free programs on how to create a website and add a paypal button; this allows you to sell whatever you want. Or, connect with someone that is looking for "affiliate marketers" (their products, your efforts, their delivery, share profits) - this is what I do. There are lots of "programs" that will teach you how to get started. Don't let anyone talk you into spending lots of money to get started - lots of free and cheap resources. I learned from Vic; here's a website you could try: Click For Vic

stephdan

Answer by stephdan at 1:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2010