answers?Anyone?help

ok so i mc at 13-14 weeks dec 21 well dec 25th got my period and what not well jan 20th my normal period day i got it but it was light and short no cramping!will i havnt been feeling all the good latly.and i usaly get pre-pms like 3-4 days before i start!nothing so this morning when i woke up i went right to the bathroom cause i uasly wake up with it!nothing!no spotting nothing!but iv been cramping like on my right lower side!like my ovary!and every once in a while ill get it on the left but its mainly on the right!and tmi and kinda embarrising but iv had like a weird discharge all day!but its more liquidy then discharge!idk if that makes since or not!any ideas what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take a test. I mean the possibility is there! The guessing game is so hard for all of us! I am suppose to wait at least til the first to test and I'm dieing to test now! I wish you luck and sticky baby dust your way! :)
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2010