My 6 year old who has asperger syndrome is still having bms in his pants what should i do?

He dosent do it at school but does any other time I think its he dont want to stop playing to go.

Hbabygirl476

Asked by Hbabygirl476 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my aspie was the same way and until recently I had to pack extra pants to school. Are they real bms like solid and all or is it like a nasty diarreah? With my aspie, he would hold it to not miss anything, get backed up until it spilled without his control, cause a painful rash that made him hold it in. Anyhow, what we did was on the weekends give him children's laxative to take care of the backup, then MAKE him go to the restroom and at one point had to watch him really go. I still make him take bathroom breakes and assure him he is not missing anything, we are waiting for him. Now he is going through a phase where he pees on his clothes when he goes to the restroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• no its normal stool. I make him go sit on the potty almost every hour and he still wont go on the potty. and he does get rashes to. Ive even taken away the things he loves the most I fell like a bad mom. I just dont know what to do
    Hbabygirl476

Answer by Hbabygirl476 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010