post baby sex

We had our daughter jan 18th and we didn't wait the 6 weeks anyone else bad like us? I don't feel too bad about it cause it was great lol but I'm just wondering if anyone else did have sex early.

Admit it lol

rydersmom08

Asked by rydersmom08 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• We didn"t wait. I could not wait as I was on bed rest for a month before my twins came and it felt like eternity! It's no big deal as long as you feel okay! Just be careful about birth control. I work with someone who got pregnant 4 weeks after giving birth! She now has 3 boys under 3 years old!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• You're brave. We tried at 6 weeks and it still hurt like hell...I tore though. So we didn't have sucessful sex until our son was 3 months old...and it still was uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• This time around I didn't have any stitches down there so once the bleeding starts I'm def. planning on trying it :P
    Anonymous

• I had an episiotomy with my first and we had sex four weeks after and it hurt like hell!!! I would not do that again. However, with my subsequent 3 kids I did not have an episiotomy and we had sex, I don't know, 4 or 5 weeks after and there was no pain and everything was fine.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2010