growing my hair out

So I got this AWESOME curling iron, finally found one that works on my hair but my hair is too short now, I have to just above my shoulder, these arent small curls either, but anyways is there something that can help me grow my hair out?? I am currently pregnant, and i could like to be able to curl it for a wedding In June. so any advice on how to help my hair grow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Nothing will help your hair grow faster. When you are pregnant you hair does grow faster though. I know this because when my daugther was younger she needed to see a special for her hair. They said everyones hair grows at a different rate and to a certain length. It is all in our genes. I'm sure by June it will be long enough for what you want for the wedding.
    Anonymous

• Folic Acid is really great to strengthen your hair and nails and help them grow. And it is typically okay/recommended during the pregnancy. But always make sure you check with your physician before taking anything, and at least find out what the safe dosing amounts are while pregnant. (I am sure you would do this anyway, but had to say in JIC)
    THEhappyhourmom

Answer by THEhappyhourmom at 7:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• The best way is to have it trimmed every 6 weeks.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• aside from extentions, your not really going to be able to grow it out more than maybe an inch from what it would grow naturally by then, if that. Sooo... you are either going to have to get extentions or get creative... and updo on hair this short can be curled and made to look a lot longer than it naturally is if done right... Or there are plenty of short curly looks that can still look good.. http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstyle_search.htm

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010