pregnancy test

When should I test I bought some today so I can test tommorow but I was wondering if theres a good time to do it like is morning pee best?

kolbysmom4life

Asked by kolbysmom4life at 7:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Morning pee will have the most hcg in it. But with most tests you can test anytime of the day. Just try not to drink too much liquid before hand as it could dilute your levels. Good Luck!
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Morning pee and it is best to wait till you are 5 days late. Less possiblity of false readings. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• read the box & follow the instructions.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I think with all three of my kids I used evening pee and it worked fine for me. Guess it depends on how late you are. The more preggo the better the results...maybe?
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 8:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Most of them anytime is fine, just make sure you haven't drunken to much fluid before hand.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2010