Early pregnancy test and questions

I took 3 tests, one Wednesday, one Friday, and one today. On Wed. the blue positive sign was really light. The positive sign on Fridays was much darker, and I took one today and it was dark as well. I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow, so I'm nervous as to whether I'm going to start or not. I miscarried in Dec after being 3 wks preg, the way I am right now, and I'm just worried it's gonna happen again. As for the nausea, it's getting worse at night, switching from feeling like a pill nausea, to my stomach..is that normal? And my boobs are hurting off and on. It's fluctuating. Also, my lower back on the left side hurts a bit. I realize and can't expect you guys to answer ALL my questions, and if I don't start my period tomorrow, I'm going to make a dr's appt to get some answers there as well. Thank you for whatever you can help me with.

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had a positive result even if it was light you are pregnant! Congrats.
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Yeah I took 3 also, same results. Even if it's light, it means it's detecting the pregnancy hormone, which is only produced when you're pregnant! Yayyyyy! Congrats!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2010