in your undies

Today I was geting changed in the bathroom I was in my bra and panties, brushing my teeth doing my make up etc... My son (17) walked in and stood next to me doing his hair. I was a little confused but he didnt seem t ocare so I didnt wither, after like a minute i was lie hun im my undies, he said ok, its the same as being in your bikini isnt it mom? I guess hes right, but I dunno it seemed weird that my son was doing his hair in the bathroom while i was in my bra and panties? Do your teens ever see you in your undies and wahts your reaction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Wow can I say typos....Sounds a little weird if you ask me..

Anonymous

• Ya your son is right but my 12 yrs old has seen me once and he was like OMG it's my mom and mind you I wear thongs. He was gross out and I was feeling like 2 inches tall will not happen again.
    Anonymous

• yes... hehe i should spell check for typos next time lol sorry
    Anonymous

• It doesn't sound weird to me. I sounds like you have a smart son who understands there is no difference between a bikini and a bra and undies. I mean, if he's seen you in your bathing suit, I can understand why he wouldn't care.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 8:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• That's just wrong. You should have had your door locked. Doesn't he have a mirror in his room? One of you have a problem. Either you liked the thought of him walking in or he gets off on seeing you like that. He's way too old for that to be happening. Now he might even have those kind of thoughts about you before he goes to sleep. That's just sick.
    Anonymous

• Anon :16..I SERIOUSLY doubt any normal 17 yr old is having sexy thoughts about their MOM! I think the person who needs to get their mind out of the toilet is YOU.
    Anonymous

• I think he sounds like a mature young man that is not trying to sexualize every female's body! Good job raising your boy mama!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My family was very private growing up, I never saw any other family member in less than a tank top and shorts. I got in trouble for walking around in a sports bra and shorts. Now my Hubby's family on the other hand is VERY open and have all seen each other naked. His mom will walk around her house naked or close to it. It depends on the family and that family's personal opinions.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Yeah, that's just wrong. Put on some freakin clothes around your teenage son!
    Anonymous

I agree...don't over-think the situation....he's right, whats the difference between that an a bikini? pattern? He just needed to brush his teeth and move on.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2010