If you had to choose one reason why you'd receive the Worst Mother of the Year Award, what would it be?

Mine would be that even though I WAH to spend more time with my kids, there are days that I don't spend the quality time with them that they deserve...

THEhappyhourmom

Asked by THEhappyhourmom at 8:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes the TV is the babysitter..

Anonymous

• I think a little TV is better than a crazed mommy...
    THEhappyhourmom

Answer by THEhappyhourmom at 8:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I go out on my back deck and smoke cigs.

Anonymous

• I let my 3 month old watch tv, even though I know I'm not supposed to. It's his favorite thing, and I'm not taking it away.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 8:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Funny how it's easier to pick reasons why i'd get the Worst Mom of the Year award rather than Best!
    The TV is her babysitter sometimes too and while she does that sometimes I'm on here or Facebook when I know I should be playing with her. :(
    Anonymous

• SO funny, by Annonymous at 9:31 cuz I was thinking the same thing. I asked both questions about Best Mom and Worst Mom Awards, and I feel like it is easier to put worst mom answers. No badoy can really come out and say one reason why they would be the best mom. We shouldn't be afraid to say "I am a great mom because..." We should be proud of our daily duties as mommas! I always just feel like I am doing nothing special, it is my job and I love it-- I am no better than other super moms out there!
    THEhappyhourmom

Answer by THEhappyhourmom at 9:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Honestly, because I'd rather be at "happy hour" than at p.t.a. meetings or play dates.
    Anonymous

• Because I enjoy smoking pot when the kids are gone and I'm home alone de-stressing. (Or sometimes during nap time)
    Anonymous

• i was too young to be a mother. 15 yrs old and preggo. WTF. i regret having kids so young.
    Anonymous