If you had to choose one reason why you'd receive the Best Mother of the Year Award, what would it be?

THEhappyhourmom

Asked by THEhappyhourmom at 8:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No ones perfect at their Mom job, we just do the best we can, and Love our children unconditionally. For those of us that are doing that, we ALL deserve the "Best Mother of the Year" Award...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• That is right, we all deserve the title in one way or another!

Answer by older at 8:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I agree!! We are ALL the best moms...someone's got to do it.
    THEhappyhourmom

Answer by THEhappyhourmom at 8:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I dedicated my life to my DD's. I gave up and scraficed and let them have and be what I couldn't! Most of all I was there for Every single function, doing, Class trip, event, Show, Etc.. I tried to give them Everything I never had! Most of all. A mother, unconditional Love, Friendship, understanding Etc... I'm Lucky I have DD's! Now I also am Blessed with Grand children too! If we all do the best we can, its the best for all! I did win a couple Mother of the year contests. They used to have contests in my area. I got third once & first once! Except I saved my grand prize of a "makeover/Photo shoot" & traded it in to use for my DD's Senoir Class pictures.I feel Blessed I am a Mother!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I don't think I would win this award LOL
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I took out a loan to help my son pay for his divorce. The story is long and sorted. Needless to say, I felt he was enough on the side of "didn't deserve this" that I was willing to borrow money to protect himself against her.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2010